***Please understand the policy below is put in place to avoid people that are likely to waste my time. The services are 3 hours long & that's a lot of my time wasted if someone hasn't given me enough notice for me to fill that spot. Time is precious when running a business there for I would really appreciate your co - operation. Thank you for your understanding!
*Booking Fee is Non Refundable & Non Transferable under no circumstances
*At least 2 days (48hrs) notice is required to reschedule your appointment.
- Only 1 reschedule will be allowed.
- A appointment will be given subject to availability.
Keep in mind you may end up waiting a lot longer for your next appointment.
*If 2 days notice is not given...
- You will be charged 100% of your booking fee.
- Only 1 reschedule will be allowed.
- The booking fee of $100 will be charged to secure your new appointment, due to only 1 reschedule under no circumstances will your 2nd appointment be rescheduled.
*Late to your appointment....
- If your 15mins or more late to your appointment your appointment will be rescheduled and a new booking fee applies.
- Please be respectful & make contact if you cant make it.
- No shows will not be rescheduled.
*Your appointment needs to be your main priority. Please only book in your first appointment & Touch Up if you defiantly know you can make both appointments.
Where are you located?
Tauranga & Rotorua on a Thursday
Is Cosmetic Tattooing the same as Permanent Makeup?
Is Permanent Makeup suitable for me?
Unfortunately Permanent Makeup isn't suitable for everyone. The following are contraindications to the treatment there for can not be performed.
- Under 18
- Breast feeding
- Certain medications
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood Thinners
- Keloid scaring
- Allergic to hair dye / tattoo ink / brow tint
- Cancer / chemo / radiation / hormonal therapy
- Active cold sore
- Autoimmune disease
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Broken capillaries in the brow area
- Consumed alcohol or drugs in the last 24 hours
Relative Contraindications - Generally ok to proceed but can effect end results.
- Diabetes | depends on severity
- High blood pressure | If taking aspirin you must stop for 7 days / check with dr
- Hormone replacement
- Hyperthyroidism / hypothyroidism
- Botox | wait 4 weeks | ideally get brows done first
- Accutane / isotretinoin | must be off for at least 6 months
- Moles | can not be worked over top but can be done around it
- Sun spots / age spots in brow area must be checked my a dr
Does it hurt?
There is minimal to no pain due to numbing through out the service.
Do I have to get a Touch Up?
Yes. Permanent Makeup is a 2 part process. This is required 4-6 weeks later & must be done in this time frame so please make sure you have allowed time for this before you book in. In a Touch Up more colour is implanted & any imperfections are fixed or colour can be adjusted if it needs to be. In some rare cases a 3rd may be needed.
Can I go to work straight after my procedure?
Yes you sure can. Generally there is no redness at all but they will feel a little tender. Most clients tend to book in for first thing in the morning & go to work afterwards. Please make sure you have allowed enough time.
How do I look after them & what happens through out the healing process?
You will be given an aftercare pack explaining how to look after your brows & what to expect with healing. You will also receive aftercare products to look after them. You must follow the aftercare correctly to achieve the best possible healed results.
For the first 2-3 days your brows will look great & slightly darken over this time. Generally between days 5-7 they will start to get very dry & flaky. Rarely some people find they get quite scabby, every ones different. Over the next week or 2 they tend to look quite light as they are still healing under the skin. Through out this time they tend to get itchy too. By week 4 your brows will be healed & your colour would of resurfaced. Do not touch, pick or scratch your brows through out healing! If you do this will effect your end result!
How long do they last?
Permanent Makeup is permanent & will not wash off, how ever it will fade over time. Medications / hormones / skin quality / aftercare & lifestyle all effect how long it will last.
Powder / Combination - can last up to 1-2 years
A Colour Boost is required to maintain them & keep them looking their best, this is at a reduced price if you are a previous client.